- Vilnius Old Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that will charm and fascinate you.
- Walk the ancient streets and explore Gothic and Orthodox Cathedrals, and take in the historic Old Jewish Quarter.
- Learn about Lithuania’s turbulent Soviet past from your knowledgeable tour guides.
- Dine on the local Lithuanian specialties in charming Old-World restaurants.
5-star or 4-star hotel
Expert local guide
2 breakfasts, 1 lunch
On-tour transportation including arrival and departure private transfers
|Occupancy||Double (shared hotel room, per person), Single (individual hotel room, per person)|
|Hotel||4 star, 5 star|
Day 1: Welcome to Vilnius
Arrival to Vilnius. You will be met, greeted and escorted to your hotel.
Day 2: Vilnius Old Town
Today tour the heart of the city, Cathedral Square, where you’ll see the beautiful St. Stanislaw’s Cathedral, and the oldest university in Eastern Europe. Stroll the main street of Old Town on Pilies or Castle-street, where you’ll see elegantly restored 16th-18th-century buildings. Our guide will show you the Old Jewish Quarter and the ornate, baroque-style St. Peter and Paul Church, all the while teaching you about the city’s medieval period, the Soviet years, and what’s it’s like today to live in the European Union. You’ll stop to enjoy the delights of a traditional lunch, and then have some free time to explore the city on your own.
Optional afternoon tour to Trakai town, located in a picturesque area of Trakai National Park. The town is surrounded by jewel-like lakes and thick forests. Visit the red-brick Gothic Castle on Lake Galves.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3: Depart Vilnius
Departure transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
Price based on double accommodation:
- 750$ per person at 5* hotel
- Single supplement $250
- 665$ per person at 4* hotel
- Single supplement $220
Optional Trakai Castle tour: $250 per person starting from 2 persons
- Travel any day
Deposit: 10% of the price
Final Payment: 60 days prior to departure
61 days prior to departure or more: 10% of the price
60-31 days prior to departure: 20% of the price
30-15 days prior to departure: 50% of the price
14 days prior to departure or less: 100% of the price
- Strelka Tours reserve the right to alter the sequence of activities or replace an activity that becomes unavailable for a comparable one.
- Strelka Tours reserve the right to unilaterally change the prices in proportion to the change in the exchange rate.
- The rates may vary during holidays and not valid during trade shows, forums, summits and etc. The final rate and terms will be set at the time of booking.
- Payment with MasterCard or Visa will incur +3%, American Express +4% to the prices.
Narutis hotel 5*
The hotel is located on the main street of Vilnius’s Old Town, features 2 restaurants and a spa area with an indoor pool. The hotel provides free internet access. Each AC room is individually decorated with the unique frescoes, wall paintings, and original 16th century ceilings. Most of the rooms overlook the old town. The rooms feature a minibar, flat-screen satellite TV, and a bathroom with hairdryer. The elegant Restaurant offers Lithuanian and international dishes. The spa area includes a sauna, a steam bath, and a hot tub. It also boasts a massage parlor. All major sights of Vilnius, including Gediminas Tower, Cathedral, City Hall are within 500 m.
Amberton hotel 4*
Located in the heart of Vilnius’s Old Town, just a few steps from Cathedral Square, Amberton Hotel offers AC rooms with a flat-screen cable TV, work desk and a free internet connection. The rooms feature a classic interior design with bright walls and wooden furniture. All rooms have a safe, TV and a mini bar. Each private bathroom includes a hairdryer and either a bath or a shower. One of the shopping avenue’s of Vilnius is only 30 m from the hotel. Many cafés, restaurants, and bars are nearby the hotel.