- Vilnius Old Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that will charm and fascinate you.
- Walk the ancient streets and explore Gothic and Orthodox Cathedrals, and take in the historic Old Jewish Quarter.
- Learn about Lithuania’s turbulent Soviet past from your knowledgeable tour guides.
- Dine on the local Lithuanian specialties in charming Old-World restaurants.
Narutis hotel or similar
Amberton hotel or similar
Expert local guide
2 breakfasts, 1 lunch
On-tour transportation including arrival and departure private transfers
|Occupancy||Double (shared hotel room, per person), Single (individual hotel room, per person)|
|Hotel||4 star, 5 star|
Day 1: Welcome to Vilnius
Arrival to Vilnius. You will be met, greeted and escorted to your hotel.
Day 2: Vilnius Old Town
Today tour the heart of the city, Cathedral Square, where you’ll see the beautiful St. Stanislaw’s Cathedral, and the oldest university in Eastern Europe. Stroll the main street of Old Town on Pilies or Castle-street, where you’ll see elegantly restored 16th-18th-century buildings. Our guide will show you the Old Jewish Quarter and the ornate, baroque-style St. Peter and Paul Church, all the while teaching you about the city’s medieval period, the Soviet years, and what’s it’s like today to live in the European Union. You’ll stop to enjoy the delights of a traditional lunch, and then have some free time to explore the city on your own.
Optional afternoon tour to Trakai town, located in a picturesque area of Trakai National Park. The town is surrounded by jewel-like lakes and thick forests. Visit the red-brick Gothic Castle on Lake Galves.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3: Depart Vilnius
Departure transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
Price based on double accommodation:
- 590$ per person at 5* hotel
- Single supplement $190
- 530$ per person at 4* hotel
- Single supplement $175
Optional Trakai Castle tour: $190 per person starting from 2 persons
- Travel any day
- Please dress in accordance with the weather conditions
Booking and cancellation policy:
- We recommend booking 90-60 days in advance for the peak season from May to September
- Booking of the tour can be made not less than 15 days prior to the date of the tour
- After the tour is booked the cancellation charge of 50% of the total amount will be applied
- There will be no refund for the cancellation of the tour made less than 3 days prior to the booked tour
- All cancellations or changes can be done by phone or email
Narutis hotel 5*
The hotel is located on the main street of Vilnius’s Old Town, features 2 restaurants and a spa area with an indoor pool. The hotel provides free internet access. Each AC room is individually decorated with the unique frescoes, wall paintings, and original 16th century ceilings. Most of the rooms overlook the old town. The rooms feature a minibar, flat-screen satellite TV, and a bathroom with hairdryer. The elegant Restaurant offers Lithuanian and international dishes. The spa area includes a sauna, a steam bath, and a hot tub. It also boasts a massage parlor. All major sights of Vilnius, including Gediminas Tower, Cathedral, City Hall are within 500 m.
Amberton hotel 4*
Located in the heart of Vilnius’s Old Town, just a few steps from Cathedral Square, Amberton Hotel offers AC rooms with a flat-screen cable TV, work desk and a free internet connection. The rooms feature a classic interior design with bright walls and wooden furniture. All rooms have a safe, TV and a mini bar. Each private bathroom includes a hairdryer and either a bath or a shower. One of the shopping avenue’s of Vilnius is only 30 m from the hotel. Many cafés, restaurants, and bars are nearby the hotel.