One Day Packages for Cruise Passengers
Highly-educated private guide
Return ticket for the high-speed train Sapsan (for Moscow package)
On-tour transportation by business class car or van
Port fees and taxes
|Number of persons||1, 2, 3, 4, 5|
Day package 1 – Beauty of St. Petersburg
In the morning your guide will pick you up at St. Petersburg port terminal. First of all, enjoy the tour of the northern capital of Russia. View the Bronze Horseman – the statue of Peter the Great, and splendid view of the city from the Spit of Vasilievsky Island. See the Peter and Paul Fortress where the town of Peter started in 1703. Enter the most famous church in the city the Church of Our Savior on the Spilled Blood and visit the magnificent St. Isaac’s Cathedral. Explore the most impressive stations of Metro (Subway) with your guide. After lunch-break, view the Palace square and take in the spectacular panorama of the General Staff building, Alexander column. A highlight of your stay is a guided visit to the famous Hermitage Museum with its masterpieces by hundreds of artists. Explore the halls of the Winter Palace including Peter’s Thone room. Later, you will be transferred to the ship.
Price: $490 per person starting from 2 passengers
Your privately guided tour includes: English-speaking guide services, transportation by modern air-conditioned car or van, private sightseeing tour, Metro (subway), Hermitage, Church of Our Savior on the Spilled Blood St. Isaac’s Cathedral, port fees and taxes
Day package 2 – Peterhof Fountains and Treasures of Catherine’s Palace
In the morning you guide will pick you up at St. Petersburg port terminal. Travel to Peterhof and have an unforgettable tour to Park of Fountains with the most famous Grand Cascade. It is beautiful in the summertime! There are 64 different fountains and numerous bronze statues, bas-reliefs, and other decorations. The architecture and decor of Peterhof reflects all the artistic styles of the past and the personal tastes and preferences of every Russian monarch. Enter one of the small palaces. Then depart to the Pushkin town or Tsarskoye Selo, just outside St. Petersburg. It is famed for its majestic Catherine’s palace where Empress Catherine the Great lived and died. Its main attractions are the mirrored Grand Ballroom and the opulent Amber Room. You will continue to the beautiful Catherine Park surrounding the palace. Upon arrival in St. Petersburg explore the main street of the city – Nevsky prospect – with multiple shops, cafes and exhibits. Later, you will be transferred to the ship.
Price: $490 per person starting from 2 passengers
Your privately guided tour includes: English-speaking guide services, transportation by modern air-conditioned car or van, private sightseeing tour, Peterhof park and small palace, Catherine’s palace and park, port fees and taxes
Day package 3 – Moscow at a Glance
Today we offer you some insights into the rich history of Moscow. Step into Red Square to admire the colorful domes of St. Basil’s cathedral. View famous landmarks including the Savior Tower, the Kremlin walls, GUM department store, the State Historical Museum and Lenin’s mausoleum. Enter the Kremlin walls to feel the country’s past and present. The Kremlin is an old fortress and the most important historical and political center of Russia. You will see the Kremlin’s compositional center and look into the three main cathedrals – the Assumption, the Annunciation and the Archangel’s Michael cathedral. Drive around the Kremlin and view the Christ the Savior Cathedral, a church with a controversial history. Explore Moscow Metro. Take a break from onion domes and museums and mix with Muscovites of the present day. The stations abound with chandeliers, mosaics, bronze statues, and multicolored marble facings.
Price: $790 per person starting from 2 passengers
Supplement for business class seats at Sapsan train including meals onboard is $200 per person for a roundtrip.
Your privately guided tour includes: English-speaking guide services, transportation by modern air-conditioned car or van, Sapsan high-speed train return tickets (St. Petersburg – Moscow – St. Petersburg), admission to the Kremlin, Metro tickets, port fees and taxes
- Hermitage – Monday
- Church of Our Savior of the Spilled Blood – Wednesday
- Catherine’s Palace – Tuesday
- Kremlin – Thursday
- We recommend booking 45-60 days in advance
- Booking of the tour can be made not less than 14 days prior to the date of the tour
- After the tour is booked the cancellation charge of 10% of the total amount will be applied
- There will be no refund for the cancellation of the tour made less than 7 days prior to the booked tour
- All cancellations or change of dates can be done by phone or email
Deposit: 10% of the price
Final Payment: 45 days prior to the tour
- Strelka Tours reserves the right to alter the sequence of activities or replace an activity that becomes unavailable for a comparable one.
- The pick up time and timing are subject to change.
- If the museums, restaurants, theatres, trains or other venues require QR-code or a negative PCR test for COVID-19, this is the responsibility of the client and the testing is not included into the package.
- In the event that Ruble/USD official exchange rate of the Central Bank of Russia changes by more than 10%, Strelka Tours reserves the right to unilaterally change the prices in proportion to the change in the exchange rate.
- The rates are not valid during the International Economic Forum, the International Legal Forum, International Summits and Championships etc.