Take your friends, kids and parents, and visit the recently opened Russian Railway Museum. It is one of the world’s largest railway museums and spread over a vast area. This interactive museum, more amusement park than a museum, became a favorite attraction for the whole family.
It has two buildings — an old locomotive depot building and an eye-catching modern building.
View the collection of rare and legendary steam trains, locomotives, electric locomotives, railcars and other rolling stock. Explore the current operating models, interactive installations and temporary exhibition halls. Learn about the history of railways, modern and outdated technologies.
- $195 per person starting from 2 guests
- Daily except Thursday
- 4 hours of guide service including pick up and drop off at the hotel
- 4 hours of transportation on modern air-conditioned car or van
- Admission to the museum
Booking and cancellation policy:
- We recommend to make the booking 7-15 days in advance during the peak season from May to September
- Booking of the tour can be made not less than 3 days prior to the date of the tour
- After the tour is booked the cancellation charge of 8% of the total amount will be applied
- There will be no refund for the cancellation of the tour made less than 48 hours prior to the booked tour
- Change of the date of the tour can be done within 48 hours prior to the tour date without any charge
- All cancellations or change of dates can be done by phone or email
- Please indicate preferred pick up time and place
- Please dress in accordance with the weather conditions