- Explore a different culture in the Baltic States with our expert tour guides.
- Discover the history, architecture, and lifestyle of Latvia.
- Browse the masterpieces at the Latvian National Museum.
- Finish things off with a glass of champagne and a backstage tour of the National Opera.
Grand Palace hotel or similar
Wellton Riga hotel or similar
Museum entrance fees
Expert local guide
3 breakfasts, 2 lunches
On-tour transportation including arrival and departure private transfers
|Hotel||4 star, 5 star|
Day 1: Welcome to Riga
Arrival to Riga. You will be met, greeted and escorted to your hotel.
Tour Old Riga with our guide. Visit the Dome Cathedral and see its pipe organ, which is one of the world’s largest. Tour St. Peter’s Church and see the magnificent views of Riga at night from its steeple. Walk through the city center and see its beautifully restored buildings, now housing cozy restaurants, cafes, bars, and souvenir shops. Enjoy an optional dinner with a fix price set menu at the world-famous Vincent Restaurant.
Day 2: Riga Art Nouveau
See the sights of Riga with a tour along the central boulevards, then the City Canal parks, Bastion Hill, the Powder Tower, the stunning, century-old Art Nouveau buildings, and finish up with a view of the Daugava River and its bridges. Feast on a Latvian traditional lunch, then visit the Art Nouveau Center to open big names in Latvian architecture.
Evening optional program: Take a private backstage tour of the Latvian National Opera, where you can meet with actors and artists, enjoy a glass of champagne, and even get a private performance.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3: Latvian National Museum of Art
In the morning trace the development of Latvian art from the mid-18th century to the present at the Latvian National Museum of Art. In addition, it contains breathtaking Russian art from as far back as the 16th century.
After a delicious lunch, you have a free afternoon or the option to visit Rundale Palace, an architectural gem built by the Baroque genius F. B. Rastrelli, the man who created the Winter Palace in St. Petersburg.
Or visit the Riga Ghetto and Latvian Holocaust museum.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4: Depart Riga
Departure transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
Price based on double accommodation:
- 1290$ per person at 5* hotel
- Single supplement $460
- 1035$ per person at 4* hotel
- Single supplement $245
Optional Latvian National Opera House backstage tour: from $230 upon request
Optional Rundale Palace tour (6 hours): $310 per person
Optional visit to Riga Ghetto and Latvian Holocaust museum (3 hours): $150 per person
- Travel any day
- Please dress in accordance with the weather conditions
Booking and cancellation policy:
- We recommend booking 90-60 days in advance for the peak season from May to September
- Booking of the tour can be made not less than 15 days prior to the date of the tour
- After the tour is booked the cancellation charge of 50% of the total amount will be applied
- There will be no refund for the cancellation of the tour made less than 3 days prior to the booked tour
- All cancellations or changes can be done by phone or email
Grand Palace Hotel 5*
The Leading Hotels of the World is located in the heart of Riga’s Old Town, only 328 feet from Riga Castle. Plush rooms with contemporary decor feature free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, minibars and heated bathroom floors; some add sitting areas and tea and coffeemakers. Suites include smart TVs and Blu-ray players. Room service is available 24/7. A free breakfast buffet is served in an opulent, art deco style restaurant. There’s also a lobby bar, and a seasonal outdoor bar serving food and cocktails.
Wellton Hotel 4*
The hotel is located in the very heart of Riga. Despite its favorable location and the high level of comfort, it offers a wide range of services, taking into account the individual wishes and needs of the guests. Historic and sightseeing attractions, as well as entertainment, cafes & restaurants, are nearby the hotel.