Visit the places connected with Stalin’s terror – the time of great repression and fear. Learn about Gulag – one of the greatest evils of the 20th century. Step on Lubyanka Square to see a memorial to the victims of political repressions – Solovetsky Stone.
View the KGB building. Learn more about Stalin and Gorbachev, about the Cold War period, and the collapse of the Soviet Union.
Visit Donskoy Monastery and Cemetery where the victims of repressions were buried. Acquire a much better understanding of today’s Russia as a product of its past.
Or alternatively, visit the Park of Arts Muzeon – one of the largest Russian outdoor museums where the statues of disgraced leaders share their place with diverse creations by contemporary sculptors. Learn what it was like to live under the KGB’s watchful eye in Russia.
|Number of persons||1, 2, 3, 4, 5|
Price for the private tour:
- 1 person – $300
- group of 2 – $155 per person
- group of 3 – $135 per person
- group of 4 – $100 per person
- group of 5 and more – $85 per person
- 4 hours of guide service including pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Transportation by modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Please indicate preferred pick up time and place
Booking and cancellation policy:
- We recommend booking 7-45 days in advance during the peak season from May to September
- Booking of the tour can be made not less than 3 days prior to the date of the tour
- After the tour is booked the cancellation will incur a 10% cancellation fee
- There will be no refund for the cancellation of the tour made less than 48 hours prior to the booked tour
- Change of the date of the tour can be done within 48 hours prior to the tour date
- All cancellations or change of dates can be done by phone or email