Time for the branded shopping in Russia!
You may know that Moscow shopping is rightfully considered as one of the best in the world today. Moscow is packed with the designer boutiques, department stores, and shopping malls.
Visit GUM department store – the architectural marvel on Red Square that houses up to 1200 shops. One of the most renowned high-end department stores in Moscow is TSUM. The store is in a six-story historical Gothic Revival style building on Petrovka Street right behind the Bolshoi Theatre. It’s worth visiting also!
You will get surprised with the prices – the world-famous labels will cost you much cheaper because of the advantageous exchange rate of the ruble.
And pay attention to the world-famous Russian designers. Walk to Patriarch Ponds district and shop at the Radical Chic – a Russian brand of accessories made of silk, wool and cashmere. Take a look at the showroom of the style icon Ulyana Sergeenko who dresses such stars as Lady Gaga and Emilia Clarke. Visit the Alexader Terekhov’s boutique that gives style to the 2018 Russian presidential candidate Ksenia Sobchak. Go shopping with us and discover Russian fashion from the young designers like Gosha Rubchinsky and Vika Gazinskaya to such masters like Valentin Yudashkin.
- $70 per person starting from 2 guests
- 3 hours of guide service
Booking and cancellation policy:
- We recommend making the booking 7-15 days in advance
- Booking of the tour can be made not less than 3 days prior to the date of the tour
- After the tour is booked the cancellation charge of 50% of the total amount will be applied
- There will be no refund for the cancellation of the tour made less than 48 hours prior to the booked tour
- Change of the date of the tour can be done within 48 hours prior to the tour date without any charge and upon availability
- All cancellations or change of dates can be done by phone or email