Let us take you on a gastronomical journey led by a professional sommelier certified by the Wine & Spirit Education Trust, Egor Kolosov.
Your evening begins with an engaging and informative performance about the art and science of food and wine pairing. Then put your knowledge to the test with a 5-course meal and 5 curated local wines.
Wine is a growing and developing industry in Russia. These are personally selected from boutique, up-and-coming wineries by the expert sommelier. It’s a full-sensory cuisine experience.
Uncover the taste of Russian wines and learn about the sunny regions of Russia best for the wine producing. Pair the wines with farm cheese from the local producers, fish caught in the cold northern seas of Russia and organic food grown at the local farms.
This foray into the emerging Russian wine industry is one your taste buds will never forget.
- $95 per person starting from 2 persons
Operating days: upon request
Booking and cancellation policy:
- We recommend booking 7-15 days in advance
- Booking can be made not less than 5 days prior to the date of the service
- After the service is booked a cancellation fee of 10% of the total amount will incur
- There will be no refund for cancellation of the service made less than 48 hours prior to the booked tour
- Change of the date of the tour can be done within 48 hours prior to the date
- All cancellations or change of dates can be done by phone or email