Can you imagine a weekend lovelier than on a boat discovering Saint Petersburg’s vast network of canals?
Founded in 1703 by Peter the Great, Saint Petersburg was destined to go into history as the Marine Capital of Russia and the best way to explore it is from the water. For centuries boat rides along the numerous rivers and canals have remained a common pastime for local aristocracy and their European guests.
The city is surrounded by water like Venice or Amsterdam. There are more than 80 rivers and canals. It has the highest number of bridges and every bridge is a piece of art with its own history and design. The drawbridges of St. Petersburg are the technical masterwork and the favorite attraction for a visitor.
All of the above makes a boat ride an essential part of a city sightseeing for those who want to explore St. Petersburg, experience the curves of its rivers and canals, take a look at the city’s beautiful architecture from a totally different angle.
Our expert guide is at your disposal to show you St. Pete’s sights and lights. Start your journey any time of the day. Catch the rosy light of the dawn or gently sail through the lucid northern night or feast your eyes on the splendid 18th century palaces in the morning mist.
Enjoy a careless and relaxing weekend while touring along the canals of Saint Petersburg and get carried away by the sweet sound of the Neva river waves!
Price for the private boat ride:
- from $300 per tour for 1-10 guests
Price for the public boat ride:
- $95 per person starting from 2 guests
- Daily from May to September (depending on the weather conditions)
- 3 hours of guide service including pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Private or public boat ride for 1 hour
Booking and cancellation policy:
- We recommend to make the booking 7-15 days in advance during the peak season from May to September
- Booking of the tour can be made not less than 3 days prior to the date of the tour
- After the tour is booked the cancellation will incur a 40% cancellation fee of the total amount as the entrance tickets are non-refundable
- There will be no refund for the cancellation of the tour made less than 48 hours prior to the booked tour
- Change of the date of the tour can be done within 48 hours prior to the tour date with 40% penalty
- All cancellations or change of dates can be done by phone or email
- Please indicate preferred pick up time and place
- Please dress in accordance with the weather conditions