The Golden Ring is an ensemble of ancient towns around Moscow. Visiting a few of them can be an unforgettable journey through the history, traditions, and legends of Russia.
Visit the charming towns of Vladimir and Suzdal.
During the tour of Vladimir you’ll view the ancient golden-domed Assumption Cathedral. Then you will travel to Suzdal to enjoy a traditional Russian lunch. The town remains an ecological escape that is accessible only by bus or car. It is full of small wooden houses set in a magnificent landscape. Suzdal boasts a host of beautiful churches, monasteries, and convents. So explore this historic town on foot and feel the spirit of ancient Russia!
Take a tour of Suzdal’s Kremlin, which dates from the 10th century, and visit the Museum of Wooden Architecture (or Spafo-Efimievsky monastery). Then have some hands-on fun by takeing part in master-classes of pottery, shop for souvenirs at the Trading rows, and talk to the locals!
Taste the seasonal meals before heading back to Moscow!
|Number of guests in the party||2-4 guests, 5+ guests|
- $670 per person starting from 2 guests
- $390 per person starting from 5 guests
- 12 hours of guide service including pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Return tickets for Lastochka train to Vladimir
- Admissions to the Suzdal Kremlin, Wooden architecture museum or Spaso-Efimievsky monastery, Assumption or Dmitrievsky cathedral in Vladimir
- Master-class of pottery, your own hand-made souvenir
- Transportation on modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch and dinner
- Please indicate preferred pick up time and place
- Please dress in accordance with the weather conditions
Booking and cancellation policy:
- We recommend booking 10-30 days in advance during the peak season from May to September
- Booking of the tour can be made not less than 7 days prior to the date of the tour
- After the tour is booked the cancellation charge of 80% of the total amount will be applied
- There will be no refund for the cancellation of the tour made less than 48 hours prior to the booked tour
- All cancellations or change of dates can be done by phone or email