Forget everything you’ve ever been told about Russian cuisine. This experience will take you on the culinary ride of a lifetime. After a week of sampling restaurants in downtown Moscow or St. Petersburg, tasting local wines and spirits on the forefront of the burgeoning wine industry and exploring the ancient flavors that Russian cuisine is built on, practice your new skills in the kitchen.
Learn the history behind traditional dishes like borscht and pirozhki from a real Russian chef. Then cook an authentic Russian meal with this culinary professional, learning classic techniques and contemporary spins on old favorites. Each dish you prepare will be paired with a local spirit. You’ll go home with a mind full of memories and a bag full of recipes!
- $95 per person starting from 2 persons
Operating days: upon request
Booking and cancellation policy:
- We recommend booking 7-15 days in advance
- Booking can be made not less than 5 days prior to the date of the service
- After the service is booked a cancellation fee of 10% of the total amount will incur
- There will be no refund for cancellation of the service made less than 48 hours prior to the booked tour
- Change of the date of the tour can be done within 48 hours prior to the date
- All cancellations or change of dates can be done by phone or email