We are proud to offer a caviar presentation hosted by St. Petersburg’s only Vodka and Caviar Master, Alexander Dmitriev.
Immerse yourself in the fascinating history of Russia’s “black gold” — the sturgeon’s roe that has risen in status from the food of the poor to a dish worthy of a Tzar. 15 sumptuous varieties are available, including beluga, oscietra and rare golden caviar.
Learn how to discern different varieties’ nuances of flavor and pair them with a choice of over 50 vodkas.
After the presentation, optionally, have a dinner with one the signature main courses of the restaurant – Beef Stroganoff – following the XIX century family recipe of Baroness Helene de Ludinghausen-Stroganoff donated to the Grand Hotel Europe.
A fine selection of Beluga, Siberian Oscietra and Salmon caviar — 5 g of each — served on blinis with sour cream accompanied by tasting set of premium vodkas: Beluga Noble, Onegin, Rye Bread wine (2 cl of each )
Price: $105 per person starting from 2 persons
A fine selection of Russian caviar: Oscietra malossol, Siberian Oscietra, Sevruga, Sterlet Albino, Pressed caviar — 10 g of each — served with traditional condiments, blinis, toast, potatoes, sour cream and chopped eggs accompanied by tasting set of premium vodkas: Mamont, Onegin, Rye «Bread wine», Viche Pitia (2 cl of each) or glass of Taittiner Brut Reserve
Price: $325 per person starting from 2 persons
Operating days: upon request
Booking and cancellation policy:
- We recommend booking 7-15 days in advance
- Booking can be made not less than 5 days prior to the date of the service
- After the service is booked a cancellation fee of 10% of the total amount will incur
- There will be no refund for cancellation of the service made less than 48 hours prior to the booked tour
- Change of the date of the tour can be done within 48 hours prior to the date
- All cancellations or change of dates can be done by phone or email